About Dr. K.M. Kapoor
Dr. Krishan Mohan Kapoor is a Senior Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon and is Director of AntiClock-Age Reversal Clinic & Medispa, Chandigarh. AntiClock is India's first clinic to focus on anti aging and age reversal treatments in cosmetic surgery and medical aesthetics. He is also associated as Senior Cosmetic Surgeon at Cosmetic Surgery Division of Fortis Hospital, Mohali / Chandigarh, the topmost private Hospital of North India. He is an MBBS and MS (General Surgery) from Govt. Medical College, Punjabi University, Patiala, India. He has to his credit , M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, most prestigious Plastic Surgery training program in India. He has a professional education of Diplomate of National Board, DNB, in Plastic Surgery and is an Indian National Board certified Plastic Surgeon.
He is a leading name in Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Aesthetics in India. Dr K M Kapoor is a certified trainer in India for Botox and fillers. He has operated patients from all over the world including patients from USA, UK, Australia, Kuwait, Italy, Spain . He has been awarded an 'Award of Excellence' in 2011 by union tourism minister of India , Mr Subodh Kant Sahay, for his contribution and pioneering work in the field of medical tourism in India.
- Submitted a thesis on "Palliation with Maousseau Barbin Tube in carcinoma oesophagus". Kapoor KM, Singh A, Bagga SPS. 1996
- Submitted a dissertation on "Anthropometric Findings of the lip and nose morphology in cleft lip and palate patients before and after primary lip repair". Kapoor KM, Chari PS, Utreja AK, 2000
Publications and Papers
Dr. Kapoor has written a number of articles and presented numerous papers to various organizations earning recognition and appreciation :
- Singh A, Singh DP, Bhargava R, Kapoor KM. Large Incisional Hernia. Surgical Journal of North India; Vol. II, No.2, 108-110;1995
- Kapoor KM, Singh A, Bagga SPS. Palliation with Mousseau Barbin Tube in Carcinoma Oesophagus. Paper presented at 16th Annual Conference of the Association of Surgeon of India (Northern Chapter) at Faridabad, 1995
- Kapoor KM, Biswas G. Microsurgical reconstruction of elbow defects. Paper presented at the 3rd National Conference of Indian Society of Reconstructive Microsurgery at Ludhiana, 1999
- Kapoor KM, Biswas G. Single stage reconstruction for traumatic amputation of penis. Poster presented at 34th Annual Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Goa, 1999
- Kapoor KM, Biwas G. Use of Free Radial artery forearm flap for complex urethral reconstruction. Poster presented at the combined Congress of Asian Pacific Federation of Societies for surgery of the hand, Indian Society of the Hand, Indian Society for reconstructive microsurgery at Chennai, 2000
- Kapoor KM, Mitra S. Heminasal Aplasia with cleft lip and palate - A case report. Poster presented at 35th National Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgery of India at Agra, 2000
- Kapoor KM, Chari PS, Utreja AK. Anthropometric measurements in cleft lip patients using photography. Paper presented at 35th National Conference of the Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Agra, 2000
- APSI (Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- IMA (Indian Medical Association).
Honors & Awards
- First Position in MS (Master of Surgery) exam conducted by Punjabi University, Patiala.
- Best paper award for paper titled "Palliation with Mousseau Barbin tube in carcinoma oesophagus". In Young Surgeon's Forum at the Association of Surgeons of India Conference (Northern chapter) at Faridabad, India in 1995.
- Kamath Memorial Award for best poster presentation titled "Single stage reconstruction for traumatic amputation of penis" at 34th Annual Conference of Association of Plastic Surgeon of India at Goa, India in 1999